2023 Swim Lesson registration is now open!
|2023 Swim Lesson Sign Up and Payment|
Click here to sign up and pay for swim lessons
The best swim instructors in Spokane!
| Chester Hills Pool |
Lessons are Monday-Thursday. Friday will be used as a make-up day if needed due to weather.
2023 Lesson Sessions:
Monday - Thursday
Session 1: June 26 - 29 and July 3 - 7 (No class on the 4th)
Session 2: July 10 - 13 and 17 - 20
Session 3: July 24 - 27 and July 31 - August 3
Session 4: August 7 - 10 and 14 - 17
Session 5: August 21-24 and 28-31
All classes are in the morning and will be completed by noon. Classes take place between 9:00 and 11:30 am. Level 4 and above are 45 minutes classes, and Levels 1-3 are 30 minute classes. We do our best to keep class sizes small and schedule siblings groups as close to each other as possible. Times will be confirmed Thursday the week prior to your scheduled lesson.
$75 per swimmer per session. (Daycare/large group discounts available)
• Your payment must be received before Wednesday the week prior to your scheduled lesson to be registered.
• Lesson times will be confirmed Thursday the week prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Parent/Child 6 months - 36 months Introduction class for babies/toddlers and an adult guardian. To increase comfort in the water, introduce bubble blowing, kicking and floating. One child per adult.
- Level 1A For the 3 yr old, water acclimation.
- Level 1B Bubbles, floating, cont. acclimation
- Level 2 Breath control, front crawl, intro. to backstroke.
- Level 3 Retrieve objects, side breathing, backstroke, intro to elem. backstroke.
- Level 4 Cont. with the skills from 3 and intro. to breaststroke, sidestroke and treading water.
- Level 5 Cont. with skills from 4 and intro. to butterfly, underwater swimming and diving from the board.
- Level 6 Cont. with skills from 5 and intro. to turns and surface dives.
Make Checks Payable to: Chester Pool
Send form and check to :
Chester Hills Pool
2008 Balfour Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99206