The best swim instructors in Spokane!
| Chester Hills Pool |
Lessons are Monday-Thursday. Friday will be used as a make-up day if needed due to weather.
Monday - Thursday
All classes are in the morning and will be completed by noon. Classes take place between 9:00 and 11:30 am. Level 4 and above are 45 minutes classes, and Levels 1-3 are 30 minute classes. We do our best to keep class sizes small and schedule siblings groups as close to each other as possible. Times will be confirmed Thursday the week prior to your scheduled lesson.
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons
30-45 minute classes
Two week sessions-No Fridays
$50 each for a group of 3 or more
- Level 1A For the 3 yr old, water acclimation.
- Level 1B Bubbles, floating, cont. acclimation
- Level 2 Breath control, front crawl, intro. to backstroke.
- Level 3 Retrieve objects, side breathing, backstroke, intro to elem. backstroke.
- Level 4 Cont. with the skills from 3 and intro. to breaststroke, sidestroke and treading water.
- Level 5 Cont. with skills from 4 and intro. to butterfly, underwater swimming and diving from the board.
- Level 6 Cont. with skills from 5 and intro. to turns and surface dives.
- Level 7 Increased endurance with continued refinement of strokes and intro to lifesaving.
Make Checks Payable to: Chester Pool
Send form and check to :
Chester Hills Pool
2008 Balfour Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99206